Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who you gonna call?

When is the last time the past came and haunted you?  I don't mean as in paranormal activity but rather past relationships, bad decisions, saying the wrong thing or a lie, or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Recently, a friend of mine showed me a picture that was taken of him while he was out of town checking out a club and havin a good time.  The picture wasn't exactly of him but he was in the background.  Funny thing is, there was more than one pic.  This picture was found by his brother-in-law on Facebook.  No harm but what are the odds of that?
About 7 years ago I was teaching a class of high school seniors and one of the students started laughing and I asked him what was so funny and he said he saw a video tape (vhs) of me when I used to Dj in a nightclub in the early 90's.  He said I cussed in every thing I said, and that I seemed over happy as I drank my alcohol.
Wow! I couldn't believe it so I asked who showed him the tape and sure enough it was one of my "friends" who happen to make the recording.  I went to that friend the next day and he quickly destroyed the tape at my request.

If you've ever wronged someone or did something you still regret to this day, go and make it right.  Ask that person to forgive you or go and pay back the things you owe.  It's never too late to fix a mistake and make a good name for yourself.

Sadly, some choose to live in the past and be miserable each day.  I say be happy that you are alive today and live each day to the fullest!  Get those skeletons out of that closet today.

C'est La Vie,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment