Thursday, February 3, 2011

No Scrubs

Chivalry is defined as courtesy to women as an ideal knight.
Is chivalry dead?
I started this blog in hopes of helping my brothers of this world get back down to earth and for the sisters out there to understand Martian.
Robert Kiyoaski is famous for his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". It's a bestseller that tells how he learned from the strengths and weaknesses of his "two dads" and became a very successful business man.

I too had two dads.  One was my biological father and the other was my uncle who raised me.
From my uncle dad I learned how to be a man's man.  He wasn't perfect but he took care of business.  He raised all of us with a firm hand and a gentle smile.  He didn't let his daughters go out at night and made sure we always ate dinner together as a family.  He also kept his vow to his wife and stayed married til death parted them.

Guys, lets get back to taking care of business.  One man at a time, we can turn the tides of fathers leaving their kids and wives.  I believe we can lower that statistic that says 1 out of 2 marriages will end in divorce.  I believe if God wanted us to hit women he would've given them bigger muscles to hit back.  And finally, I highly recommend we all get in touch with our spiritual side.  Having God in my life has given me hope for my sons' and daughters' futures.  I've learned how to be strong not just on the outside but on the inside as well.
This may be a little heavy for some but it's my purpose, and my prayers are that my blogs help others to find themselves.

I named my firstborn son after my uncle dad.

Have a blessed day!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment