Thursday, January 27, 2011

Teacher for Life

Although I own a business that deals with concert productions and corporate events, I also teach a couple of classes at a local private school.
The teaching job has been a labour of love for over 10 years now.  I teach advanced computer design, animation, and video editing.  I also teach Bible class.
Now when you think of Bible class, you think-open your bibles to Psalms and read, read, read.
Actually, my bible class is a very interactive, relevant class where we discuss current events and how they relate to scripture and my students are given a life lesson everyday.  You'll be surprised at how much young people really want to know about what God can do to improve their lives and situations.

Teaching at the private school also allows me to watch my kids grow.  We used to have two cars but we got rid of one long ago because we have more fun riding together to and from school.

I think there is one thing in life that far exceeds money as a measure of success and that is Time; time spent purposefully.  If you have an opportunity to spend time with your family (kids, siblings, mom and dad) then do so because time is precious.

Create lasting memories because that is really the only thing that the past is good for!

Have an extraordinary day!  Carpe diem.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment