Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Day After 41

I really don't feel like I've gotten older, I still feel like I'm 29...really!
Although I hardly make comments of Facebook, last night I felt like replying to everyone who sent a birthday greeting.  There were quite a few, almost a hundred and there are still people sending wishes.  I just don't get how people can do that every day.  Ok, it wasn't that hard, it just took some time.
Anyways, more about me:
I have 5 kids, the eldest is in college, the next one is graduating high school this year, and the youngest is in the second grade.
My wife is my high school sweetheart and we have one of those incredible "small world" stories of how we met which I'll talk about in my next blog.
I write these at 6:15am every morning (maybe later on weekends though) and I am a morning person.
I am going to prepare a short devotion which I share every Tuesday with teachers.  Teaching-there is the first peice of the puzzle of my life.  More on that also later.  Bye for now, gotta prep that Tuesday devotional.

By the way, smile today.  If you don't need it, someone else might.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment