Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Do It!

There are so many things to do in this world but not enough time to do them all.
From everything that I've tried to do or get involved in, there is one thing that I've gained each time; a greater appreciation for how awesome life really is!

Here is a variety of my 10 best experiences (in no particular order).
  -Working with a Pyrotechnics company to set off thousands of fireworks in Istanbul Turkey (2007) 
  -Djing with turntables while over a thousand people are dancing (1991)
  -Climbing onto a freeway billboard to spray paint my tag name in 6 foot letters (1988)
  -Night-time Scuba diving and finding a 6 foot Manta ray while looking for small fish. (2009)
  -Organizing one of the biggest block parties ever on Guam. (2005)
  -Promoting and Producing a concert with two of the most popular names in the Philippines. (2005)
  -Taking my young family on a vacation in California and driving from SF to LA in a minivan (2003)
  -Painting a mural on the entire side of a school (1987)
  -Traveling to a remote island in Philippines with a youth group to minister to other youth. (2002)
  -Strapped to an open door of a helicopter to shoot arial video for a TV commercial (2006)

I probalby could've created a list of 100 out-of-the-ordinary experiences but I didn't want this to go from blog to brag.
Try new things that may be good for you.  Life is a journey!
Also, feel free to share with me your best experiences!

Life - Almost half way there,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment